As I self-reflect for the final day of 2020, creating self- awareness from within rather than racing on ahead without appreciating the present moment I am grateful for:
- Making sense of things- this seems impossible for 2020 so instead of thoughts and feelings scrambling around in my mind I have learned to journal daily.
- Self-development-learning to find solutions to problems, mainly technology was a massive learning curve (I’m still learning) but by taking action rather than the continuous thought of ‘I’m rubbish with tech’ I created an online business.
- Recognising change & tracking performance- I am a huge critic of my own performance, could I have taught better, how was my technique, did people enjoy the session. When I look back at my first online video compared to todays, I can see how I have developed and that perhaps some things that I thought were key at the time are not so significant.
- Inspiring self-acceptance- aiming to be positive and accepting realistically this is not possible 100% of the time and it’s ok not to feel ok. Self-love comes from a place within, achieved through a journey of self-reflection to learn and grow in life.
- Living with intention- this year has taught me about balance (I still haven’t got it all figured out but it’s an improvement) with business, social, wellness and being truly present in the moment.
Wishing you health, happiness and success in 2021! Sarah