- Get ready to start your week with these daily movement challenges & form healthy habits
- Aim to walk once a day- even if it is only 20 minutes, get outdoors & enjoy nature first thing or on a lunch break.
- Walk & talk- this is ideal if you are working from home, don’t be glued to your chair even if you are glued to the phone.
- Take the stairs- instead of the lift & if you are working from home schedule in a walk up the stairs first thing, morning break, lunch-time, afternoon & when you finish work.
- Desk/Chair break movement- ideally every 30 minutes, if this is not realistic every hour MOVE whether you do squats, a standing stretch or a walk to grab a drink of water even if your bottle is on your desk MOVE!
Tune into fitness- whatever your preferred method; Gym, Yoga, Swimming, Cycling, Running etc. aim for at least 20-30 minutes a day.