Settle into your own world of self- care with these 3 steps:
1. Find peace within yourself
* Observe your insecurities and avoid judging yourself.
*You are only human and questioning things and feeling insecure is only natural.
*When you acknowledge this, it will allow you to let go and remove the obsession of having to be “ok” and feeling ok with everything all of the time.
2. Strive for progress not perfection
*The world we live in is becoming more and more consumed with self-image and escaping from perfectionism can feel impossible. However, it doesn’t truly exist!
*Perfect to one person can mean something else to another. Those so called “perfect” people you see in magazines are often air brushed!
* Everyone has flaws, learn to embrace them and Be You.
3. Create your own vision
* Learn what’s important to you and stop attaching your self-worth to how you look.
*Allow yourself to evolve, igniting your mind, body and soul. Once you find your passion whether you sign up to a course, connect to a group virtually or in person, try a new activity or schedule you time. This will all feed your soul so don’t be afraid to be perfectly imperfect as you grow.
*Remember Self Love is a journey rather than a destination. Accept that you won’t feel 100% about yourself all of the time then give yourself permission to dismiss unhealthy thoughts so that they don’t consume you.
* Give your time and energy to what makes you stronger, happier and healthier.