Yoga helps young people to listen, understand and connect with their changing bodies and minds, allowing them to develop whilst remaining grounded. It provides them with the necessary coping tools, which can be transferred into adulthood.
- Improved posture, balance, strength and flexibility.
- Builds confidence and self-esteem.
- Develops methods to cope with stress and anxiety.
- Enhanced concentration levels.
- Improved sleeping patterns.
Youth Yoga classes are available on demand via Zoom or pre-recorded YouTube links. Alternatively, Sarah offers a 45 minute 1:1 session at studio.
Contact Sarah by email or phone to book.